Sunday, October 7, 2007

Transitions into New Moon


I am halfway through New Moon. It seems like once people read up to this point they already know who they like more - Edward or Jacob.

For me... I'm just not sure.

It seems like when Edward is gone I sympathize with Jacob, and I really do think Bella is wrong to have led him on like this....

But then when Bella gets Edward's voice in her head, I always sympathize with Edward - he still cares about her!

This is so difficult, I guess I like both Edward AND Jacob just the same.

What is more dangerous to live with, a vampire or a werewolf?

Anyways...

a likeness of Jacob? Most people say this isn't how they imagined him, but whatever... I guess I just perceive characters differently.

5 comments:

Irini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irini said...

mirman!! add me 2!!
~chem class i sit next 2 u 2 days in a row!!

Daphni said...

Hey Hannah!!
First of all, Jacob is BY FAR the better character. On the other hand, I accept your indecision as ignorance, I do expect you to have decided that by the end of eclipse, you will have chosen. You are not Bella, you cannot not choose.

Sophie said...

I kind of agree with you Hannah. I'm having trouble figuring out which one I like better, except for me, I don't change between Edward and Jacob, I just can't decide!

As to the picture, it kind of looks like how I imagined him, but I picture him with a wider face.

Catherine said...

cool hannah. I imagine him differently, well, even more handsome. For me, you drew Sam. But yes, everyone percieves characters differntly. So... it's ok not to chose! Stephenie meyer said herself she loves them both equally. I like them both too, but I mean, Edward is so sophisticated and beautiful. I think the only reason Daphni likes Jacob is because Jacob is kinda wild, like her. (u know, a wolf.... AWOOO!) haha, sry daphni! But Edward is amazing! yeah, it would be hard to draw him...