Saturday, September 29, 2007

Twilight again...

Well, I finished Twilight.

Still wouldn't say I'm addicted, hmm...

The plot moved very well, and it was a real refreshing read. Somehow the whole Laurent/Victoria/James thing felt a little random in the end, since there was no character development for them before they actually appeared. But all in all, it was a good book.
Heh, the main characters were described VERY well though... I still don't think I'll be brave enough to draw Edward though... you know, I wouldn't be able to give him justice if he is all that handsome. It's interesting, everyone has their own idea of what he looks like and no-one will budge one bit... it'll be interesting who they pick for the movie. Whatever...
Jacob is..... more human. I drew him today. :) We'll see how that goes...
Bella is kind of setting herself up for crap after seducing Jacob, hehe... the conflict is getting interesting.

1 comment:

minisha said...

I agree with the Laurent/James/Victoria thing. They just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. But as the series progress you will see their importance grow. That is cool that you draw the characters! I wish i could do that..but too bad it would probably be as good as a stick figure.haha