Sunday, October 14, 2007

Twilight Books Again...

It really is interesting to see how love triangles work out.

In Twilight you kind of got a sneak preview of the full extent of the conflict about to happen in New Moon. Bella has to choose between two guys, each perfect in a different way. Hmmm... should she go with Edward, the strong and sophisticated vampire, or Jacob, the fun-loving and boyish werewolf? It really is interesting because half the people I know think one way and the other half thinks the other way.

And what about Mike Newton?

Just kidding. :)

Anyways just thought I'd treat you all to what love SHOULD look like... Good old "Pride and Prejudice"-style romance. YES. :D No problems there...











2 comments:

Catherine said...

Han

Catherine said...

oops... I meant, HANNAH! I love your blog! It's short and sweet and fun to read! Love the artwork too! I wish my blog were so cool :)